By Patent registration, owner can protect their invention and it gives right to protect their innovations from making, using, importing or selling his/her invention by others without approval. Patent registration is very crucial and serious work, which requires great deal of analytical skill and sound knowledge on subject matter. Before patent is registered, it has to go through various steps and tests to verify whether process or product is inventive and be commercially beneficial.
To determine the exact cost for patent registration is very difficult and it depend upon multiple factors like:
- Involvement of patentability search or novelty search
- Owner of Patent holder whether individual or legal entity
- Route we are choosing for your patent (normal or expedited route)
- Whether filing for international patent applications (PCT application)
- Filing of Provisional Patent application etc.